- Maintaining relations with community members, organizations, businesses, and other entities to coordinate service delivery and identify needs
- Gather feedback, iterate actions through various methods to fully understand what is happening in the community, and be able to make a worthy engagement with the users.
- Align with company marketing strategy or direction and translate into community, event, and partnership activities.
- Work collaboratively with the other marketing function to ease the execution of the community marketing approach.
- Measure and report the performance of all community marketing efforts.
- Effective relationship management skills with an eye for detail and negotiation skill.
- Flexible and independent, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Process-oriented. Able to invent and simplify the process.
- Preferably active students, majoring in Public Relations, Communication Studies, or any related fields.