- Handle end-to-end process of producing and editing attractive videos for internal and/or external publication purpose
- Developing video briefs from the stakeholders and delivering brand's identity
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, and developing interactive video that resonates with target audiences
- Estimating the time required to complete the work given
- Using innovation to redefine a video brief within the constraints of costs and time;
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Video Editing
- Have experience handling social media content on (Youtube, IG, and Tiktok)
- Have relevant working experience in Media industry and background in Design (DKV), Communication, or Journalism are preferable
- Have an experience to manage medium size team.
- Have knowledge in scriptwriter, motion graphic, film, or cinematography is a plus
- Basic knowledge of voice-over recording, sound mixing and color grading.
- Have good communication skill, preferably good in English.
- Able to work under tight deadline
- Fluent in operating Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect, and Adobe Final Cut Pro