The Esports Community Intern is responsible for monitoring and animating the Esport community channels to communicate, engage, excite, and drive traffic on our main digital channels.
You will manage our digital channels such as our forums, social networks, chat sessions, live events and all other online community related activity in close collaboration with Community Developers.
More precisely, your missions will be the following :
• Provide immediate/Live coverage on play days, competitions status, for all pro league related content.
• Publish and create content on our brand websites or social media for Esports related content.
• Create compelling communications to acquire, engage, and excite Esports fans.
• Regularly engage with Esports fans at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion and engagement to contribute towards the growth of the community.
• Identify and engage with high value customers.
• Work with Head of Esports and marketing team to develop, update, and execute community engagement calendar.
• Deliver regular community updates to the team, informing of community sentiment and campaign performance.
• Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback, consumer insights through close monitoring of community channels.
• Animate network of Esport journalist freelancers who can produce content on a timely manner.
• Have minimum 2 years experience in marketing, community, or related field
• Preferable to have experience in E-Sport Community, Gaming Company, or related Industry.
• Have good communication skill, preferably good in English.
• Being passionate, collaborative, and self-driven.