- Conduct legal research and write legal memo
- Support legal administration and documentations
- Translate legal documents
- Update on Corporate or Business Law.
- Liaise and working effectively with team members and cross-functional teams.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Law from reputable university preferably whose thesis in Intellectual Property Rights, Business Law, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Private Law.
- Freshgraduates or last-year students.
- Available for Full-time internship for min. 6 months.
- Able to work in a team or individually and in a tight deadline.
- Attention to detail and responsible.
- Active in organizational activity.
- Fluent in both written and oral English.