- Supervise on strategy across social media.
- Develop owned, earned and paid social campaign content.
- Build and maintain relationships that increase social following and engagement.
- Push an innovative approach to social.
- Utilize data for insight & reporting, with a granular focus on ROI.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners.
- Create cutting edge social content that our audience will want to share.
- 3+ years experience in a role focused on social media and/or content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Good understanding of social media metrics and the ability to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Experience with using digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to gain insights into customer behaviour
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Track record of building brands through social media and innovative content
- Proficiency in organic and paid social media techniques such as hashtags, mentions and in generating likes & comments
- Deep expertise in creating engaging content
- Knowledge of how to optimise content for SEO
- Experience creating a pipeline of owned content, i.e. blog posts, case studies etc.