- Handle end-to-end process of producing and editing attractive videos for internal and/or external publication purpose
- Developing video briefs from the stakeholders and delivering brand's identity
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, and developing interactive video that resonates with target audiences
- Estimating the time required to complete the work given
- Using innovation to redefine a video brief within the constraints of costs and time;
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Video Editing
- Have knowledge in motion graphic, film, or cinematography is a plus
- Relevant working experience in the advertising, marketing or design sectors
- Good project management and team management skills
- Experience in directing and executing quality control for Video
- Basic knowledge of voice-over recording, sound mixing and color grading.
- Have good communication skill, preferably good in English.
- Have experience to bring new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team