As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You specialize in driving the processes and the team in order to achieve a high level of quality. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You're equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
- Drive the engineering coordination and execution focused towards launching various new products or cross cutting business objectives
- Manage remote team of developers
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams (Development, Infrastructure) and product teams in developing project schedules, milestones, and risk analyses
- Coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track and control project issues to ensure timely delivery of products
- Develop reports to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks and overall status
- Oversee the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support additional needs and requirements of a fast growing business
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience
- 5-7 years of industry experience. Experience as a program or engineering manager
- Hands-on experience as a software engineer and program/project management.
Bonus points for:
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and strong analytical skills with proven results
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies, and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to work well and exert influence as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members
- Develop reports to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks and overall status.Ability to demonstrate strong communication, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills