- Producing and editing attractive videos for internal and/or external publication purpose
- Developing video briefs from the stakeholders and delivering brand's identity
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, and developing interactive video that resonates with target audiences
- Using innovation to redefine a video brief within the constraints of costs and time;
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- A last year's under-graduate students (S1) from reputable universities majoring in Design (DKV) or Broadcast with GPA >=3.0
- Have knowledge in motion graphic, film, or cinematography is a plus
- Basic knowledge of voice-over recording, sound mixing and color grading.
- Have good communication skill, preferably good in English.
- Being passionate, collaborative, and self-driven.
- Available for at least 3 months
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO IN YOUR CV OR SUBMISSION