• Will be responsible for reviewing articles from publishers for BBM News platform.
• Work with BBM's content providers to feature, upload and monitor content on BBM Channels on a regular basis
• Help put standards and guidelines both for what makes quality content, and how to present it well
• Review partner content to ensure it meets these standards
• Create thematically curated lists of pieces of content to give suggestions to users based on user data and time of year
• Serve as liaison between the Content, Marketing and Product teams to develop great ways to package and present professional content
• Bachelor`s degree or equivalent in any major
• Minimum of 2 years online media work experience preferably newsroom experience
• Good understanding and interest in online/ digital media landscape
• Outstanding language proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia & English
• Should be a quick thinker, able to multi-task, and have a good editorial judgment
• a self-starter who can work independently and quickly in a dynamic news environment
• Have passion for news and sports is a must.