BBM seeks a Marketing Specialist to support the execution of consumer and trade marketing activities across different channels and product categories in Indonesia. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic marketer who revels in making things happen, lives and breathes events, and armed with the ability to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. The candidate should be a competent professional, well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics with clear goals to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
This is a full-time position based in our Jakarta office.
• Implement and help the development of Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across different channels
• Implement Marketing Planning and Tactics (i.e. communication, activation and promotion)
• Own the responsibility of all program execution, tracking and evaluation
• Own the responsibility of new product listing tracking, launch program and evaluation
• Own the responsibility of brand promoter
• Lead projects which are initiated for channel acceleration
• Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams, and other internal stakeholders in cross-functional projects
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from a reputable university, preferably from a Marketing major.
• Minimum 2-3 years of marketing experience
• Experience in event management a must - managing events as well as day-to-day liaison with event organizations
• Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role. Background in any tech company is highly recommended
• Has good understanding of consumer and trade marketing
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• Has strong analytical thinking and quantitative analysis skills
• Possesses excellent presentation and communication skills. Fluency in both the English and Bahasa Indonesia languages is required.
• Multi-tasker, excellent interpersonal skills, and is able to work well in teams as well as individually
• Proficiency of MS office required