BBM seeks a Social Media Specialist fluent in Arabic and English to create, translate and localise social media content, as well as conceptualise and execute online contests and campaigns for our global community of over 61 million fans and followers.
You will manage all of BBM’s owned social media channels (BBM Channel, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) to engage, educate and delight our digital audiences. Working across various company departments, your work will promote and excite our fans about new product features and service launches within BBM.
You love to run cutting-edge social media campaigns and brainstorm on new ways to gamify online social media platforms. Additionally, you should be comfortable offering recommendations on how to better engage with our targeted audiences. Through frequent reporting, you will also alert the wider BBM team about any potential problems or concerns that may arise.
This is a full-time position based in our Jakarta office.
• Lead development of engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which educates our audiences and promotes brand-focused messages
• Run end-to-end online contests on social media - from contest theme proposals, contest mechanics, terms & conditions, reaching out to winners and coordinating prize giveaways, post-contest promotion of winners
• Coordinates all social media messaging with the larger marketing team
• Post-contest/campaign reporting to determine efficacy and areas for improvement
• Bachelor's degree in a field such as communications, social media management, public relations, or marketing
• Outstanding language proficiency in Arabic & English
• Has excellent organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multitask and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
• Has experience working across regions, time zones and business cultures
Bonus points if you have:
• Crisis communications experience
• Digital marketing experience
• Copywriting experience
• Working experience in any messaging or technology industry